• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Problem with my page

David95

Reaction score
It's a fast error and i know what so much people can solve it..!

I have my ot opened, xampp opened and i can enter to the ot and enter to my page, but my friends cannot enter to the page i don't know why

Http://challenge-ots.sytes.net but my bro and me have the same internet i opened a host in no-ip and and the face is :$ and when i enter to the page says Server offline with the server opened.. I need to configure any? I use gesior unnamed acc.. TFS 0.2.4 and i have xampp turned up

Can be the gesior?

Please.. Thank u

Its because u guys using the Lokal IP u guys can join the server, you guys have to use the GLOBAL IP that u can find on What Is My IP Address? - IP Address Lookup, Internet Speed Test, IP Info, plus more. But if that not works u have same problem as med. When i have the server online and added on ot servlist i can't get my acc page up on my global ip just on my local, but on the lokal ip it says my server is offline..

Back