• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Solved Problem with npcs Downgraded tfs 1.5 7.72 - default channel problem

Felipe93

Ghost Member
Solutions
Reaction score
Hello

The downgraded tfs 1.5 7.72 has a critical bug. related to npc talk system. In this version npcs and players interact via default channel so all what the npcs says must be visible to all the player.
in this distribution, something is broken might be npc libraries, or in npc.cpp or somewhere else. but by the moment players can't see what a npc says in this npcs is talking to a player already.
i Tested everything with clean datapack/source/database/client(otclient and cipsoft client) /website and even clean sprites to be secure
this error is present in distribution 8.0 too
here some photos
bug nekiro othire.png
clean db test.png

try
Post automatically merged:

I thought the same as you, but then I reflected and saw that when there are more than 2 or 3 people doing missions together as rashid, postman, this will make the screen very polluted, so I preferred to leave it like that.

Last edited:
Back