• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Problem with real time

Seloy

Reaction score
I using Evolutions 0.7.8 and i have prob when i do real time it after some min the server stuck and going down..

Please help my!

Don't understanded much but if u talking about the time of the server or your local time when u use a watch, on forgotten its working perfectly, maybe the script of your watch is wrong.

Thanks i'll use forgotten but forgotten is just for xml and i don't know how to use sql server .. please help me

its me Mikeware, forgot my password of my email ^^, forgotten is based on SQL, just download it and there ill be some files explaining how to set up the SQL database, if u need any help during the process post here and ill try help you

anyway here's the script of the watch:
Code:
function onUse(cid, item, frompos, item2, topos)
	twentyfour = false -- Based on hosters clock
	tibiantime = true -- Based on realtibia time
	if tibiantime == false then
		if twentyfour == true then
			time = os.date('%H:%M')
		else
			time = os.date('%I:%M %p')
		end
	else
		time = tibiatime()
	end
	doPlayerSendTextMessage(cid, 22, "The time is "..time..".")
	return 1
end

change on the top of the script if you want to the watch gives your local time or the server time

Back