• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Problem with remers map editor!

maizlow

Reaction score
Its hard to explain, but when i open a map ive downloaded that comes with this package: Eclipse - Real Map Update 5 its just black. I dont get any errors or anything more than cant load house.blablabla but still that shouldnt do that i cant see the map, and when i check the map in Remeres, it says that ca. 1233 walkable tiles, 11233 spawns and so on. This should indicate that there is at map there, but i cant see it.

Anyone have any suggestions?

Btw. ive tested almost evryone of the remeres editor, from 1.0.6 to 1.0.1 ...

Please help me!

Most maps is located in the upper left corner of the map. Scroll out a bit and then pull the map northwest. And eventually you'll find the map.

Most maps is located in the upper left corner of the map. Scroll out a bit and then pull the map northwest. And eventually you'll find the map.

Thank you very much, both for the quick answer and that u got me looking around in the map, it wasnt as u said in northwest corner, but it was in southeast. W/E Thanks alot !

Back