• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Problem with RL Maps // TFS 8.1// Read plz

adado

Reaction score
Well the problem is that I couldn't load any rl map in my TFS (I've also downloaded jesters's Slyveria server but the problem continued), I was able to use TFS's map, but when I change in the config the map, in the console takes like 5 minutes loading the map and then it closes :S. Im also not able to open map with map editor, it stucks at 89% and CLOSES -.-'
so please give me a solution I've been searching in the whole forum but I couldn't find any answer. so plz if u have any suggest let me know here, i would be gratefull ::wub:

What are your system specs? I doubt they are sufficient enough to host an OT server if its taking you 5 mins to load a map xD

I have Athlon amd xp processor, 512 ram, and 128 agp geforce 5200. And i dont want to host it..im just the programmer, my rl friend will host it, i test the server on his pc, he has 1 gb ram and it worked :S, so i guess the problem is my ram.. now i have another problem, the npcs are missing :S, icluding the oracle in rook :p

1. You definitly need more RAM. between the operating system, and all the other applications running... Your server is most likley using virtual memory which is VERY BAD.

2. What speed is your Processor? (Ghz)

Back