• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Problem with script

Jixxufi

tibia.at player
Reaction score
Hello i have a problem; when i wanna change all 4 pieces of Kosheis Ancient Amulet - npc take all but don't give me full amulet. This script works fine with tfs(8.4) but with newest version not working.

Code:
local keywordHandler = KeywordHandler:new()
local npcHandler = NpcHandler:new(keywordHandler)
NpcSystem.parseParameters(npcHandler)

function onCreatureAppear(cid)				npcHandler:onCreatureAppear(cid)			end
function onCreatureDisappear(cid)			npcHandler:onCreatureDisappear(cid)			end
function onCreatureSay(cid, type, msg)		npcHandler:onCreatureSay(cid, type, msg)	end
function onThink()							npcHandler:onThink()						end

function creatureSayCallback(cid, type, msg)
	if(not npcHandler:isFocused(cid)) then
		return false
	end
		if msgcontains(msg, 'help') then
		selfSay('You can here change some items for "kosheis ancient amulet".')

elseif msgcontains(msg, 'kosheis ancient amulet') or msgcontains(msg, 'amulet')  then
if getPlayerItemCount(cid,8262) >= 1 and getPlayerItemCount(cid,8263) >= 1 and getPlayerItemCount(cid,8263) >= 1 and getPlayerItemCount(cid,8264) >= 1 and getPlayerItemCount(cid,2152) >= 50 then
selfSay('Did you bring me all pieces of the Kosheis Ancient Amulet and 5000 gp?')
talk_state = 2
else
selfSay('I need 4 pieces of amulet and 5000 gp. Come back when you have them.')
talk_state = 0
end
elseif msgcontains(msg, 'yes') and talk_state == 2 then
talk_state = 0
if getPlayerItemCount(cid,8262) >= 1 and getPlayerItemCount(cid,8263) >= 1 and getPlayerItemCount(cid,8264) >= 1 and getPlayerItemCount(cid,8265) >= 1 and getPlayerItemCount(cid,2152) >= 1 then
if doPlayerRemoveItem(cid,8262,1) == 1 and doPlayerRemoveItem(cid,8263,1) == 1 and doPlayerRemoveItem(cid,8264,1) == 1 and doPlayerRemoveItem(cid,8265,1) == 1 and doPlayerRemoveItem(cid,2152,50) == 1 then
selfSay(addon_give)
doPlayerAddItem(cid,8266,1)
end
else
selfSay(havent_item)
end

elseif msgcontains(msg, 'no') and (talk_state >= 1 and talk_state <= 5) then
            selfSay('Ok than.')
            talk_state = 0
        end
    -- Place all your code in here. Remember that hi, bye and all that stuff is already handled by the npcsystem, so you do not have to take care of that yourself.
    return true
end

npcHandler:setCallback(CALLBACK_MESSAGE_DEFAULT, creatureSayCallback)
npcHandler:addModule(FocusModule:new())

Can u help me?

Back