• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Problem with SPR V3 otcv8

Reaction score
Well, I activated 'improved animations' and 'frame group' in nekito client 8.60 through ObjectBuilder_0_5_5-dev, but when I open otcv8 the message 'unable to load dat file, please place a validation' appears. I wanted to know what I I have to do it to run normally. I'm changing it because I have some spr and the spr are all 8.60v2 obd:V3, If anyone can help me I would appreciate it.

Well, I activated 'improved animations' and 'frame group' in nekito client 8.60 through ObjectBuilder_0_5_5-dev, but when I open otcv8 the message 'unable to load dat file, please place a validation' appears. I wanted to know what I I have to do it to run normally. I'm changing it because I have some spr and the spr are all 8.60v2 obd:V3, If anyone can help me I would appreciate it.

Lua:
g_game.enableFeature(GameSpritesU32)     
g_game.enableFeature(GameSpritesAlphaChannel)       
g_game.enableFeature(GameEnhancedAnimations)     
 g_game.enableFeature(GameIdleAnimations)

1709352157447.png

Lua:
g_game.enableFeature(GameSpritesAlphaChannel)      

View attachment 82630
Thanks for the answer, but there are 2 problems.
1- When I enter this line ' g_game.enableFeature(GameSpritesAlphaChannel) ' the client opens normally, but when it logs into the character it kind of stops and doesn't log into the character.
2- When the character starts walking in his animation, he blinks like a blank in some of his frames, and then returns to normal.

My Features 8.60 is like this
if(version >= 860) then
g_game.enableFeature(GameAttackSeq)
g_game.enableFeature(GamePlayerMounts)

end

I already tried to remove this GameSpritesU32 but the same thing remains.

Back