• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Problem with TFS players Database

ot flames

Reaction score
[Solved]Problem with TFS players Database

Hello
I am having TFS Mystic 2.12. I created a player using the Account Manager and I logged with the character with no problems. But I can't find the player's database in My Server Database either "Accounts" or "Player". I want to change the character Access, mana, and other stuff ?

How can i find the database of the character ?! Thank you

Last edited:
Are you actually looking in the database? Or just in the folders the server is in?

You need to open the .s3db file in your top level folder, with an SQLite database manager, their you can go to accounts, players, bans etc.

Depends on what databese you've used when he created the character, if it was SqLite then you can find in that file, if MySQL same

I'm assuming you have imported the sql file to set up the tables. Go to the characters table and then find your character and click the pencil. there you just find the lvl then change the number in the box, find the mana, find the skill etc. etc. If you are making a god don't forget to change the character group to three. then go back to the database and then accounts and change your account type to 5. then you have created your god character (you can change your name the same place you changed you characters stats/lvls etc.)

I'm assuming you have imported the sql file to set up the tables. Go to the characters table and then find your character and click the pencil. there you just find the lvl then change the number in the box, find the mana, find the skill etc. etc. If you are making a god don't forget to change the character group to three. then go back to the database and then accounts and change your account type to 5. then you have created your god character (you can change your name the same place you changed you characters stats/lvls etc.)

Thank you so much, really :)

Ah and btw. can anybody tell me where I can find a list with all the God/GM comands? I stopped Open Tibia a while ago (at 7.6 times ) and I'm just going into the SQL (took me 5 hours to understand the basics of SQL >_<) but well if someone can tell me where I can get some Tutorials or something I would be really thankful

Back