• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Problem with the tickets

chiki1562

Reaction score
1.-Well my problem is I use the following page to the last gesior sack that brings the layout of the 3 rl and two other esque my problem I created a website in English and one in Spanish and I think when I do not want to appear tickets they wore a single page and not two if I showed up.

2.-The other problem I have is that the page rl I do not serve the buttons or the English or the Spanish language is my turn to use other layouts.

3.-My last question is about daopay what I know is when daopay delay in sending the money to bank accounts and must be done to send or if they are delayed more.

In advance thanks for everything and forgiveness for my English.

I am asking you idiot you great son of a bitch? I am asking Espert to people who know not to take the fucking noobs like you grandicimo son of a bitch

I really got the tickers activated but did not show me the

If You don't see it then You didn't activate it. In config-and-functions.php find:
Code:
function news_place() {
if($GLOBALS['subtopic'] == "latestnews") {
//add tickers to site - without it tickers will not be showed
//$news .= $GLOBALS['news_content'];
and uncomment last line.

If You don't see it then You didn't activate it. In config-and-functions.php find:
Code:
function news_place() {
if($GLOBALS['subtopic'] == "latestnews") {
//add tickers to site - without it tickers will not be showed
//$news .= $GLOBALS['news_content'];
and uncomment last line.

Yea but is bugged, the javascript isn't fully fixed yet (Gesior said).

Back