• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Problem!

Dolmet

Reaction score
Hello..
i've got problem!
This application has requested the Runtime to terminate it in an
unusual way.
Please contact the application's support team for more information.

yesterday it's working perfect... Today i turn on my computer and turn on ots and i've got this problem!!

Im Using Tfs criyming Damson for tibia 8.54 on other ots (only Sql/mysql) i have got same problem!!
Please Help

Sorry For My Bad English!

Did you do anything between yesterday and now?

If the server worked well until now, it means you did something; Implemented a new script, changed the DB or did something, something that caused it to do this. Perhaps even some windows update or an installed program.

no, I did nothing, but today I cleaned my computer and after cleaning i turned on in and i have got a problem, then i reset bios and all works good but not ots!!:/

EDIT

link for image of problem!
Code:
http://img709.imageshack.us/i/problema.png/

So wait... you cleaned your computer, something which caused your computer get a serious problem which requires you to reset bios, and now your TFS wont work?

Sounds to me like you screwed something serious up, something which also affects TFS.

Ok, Ppls from Helpc.eu are help me!!!

I've got this problem becouse i haven't installed Java runtime.. !!

For All who have this problem too!!

Install Java!!