• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Solved Problems installing Modern AAC

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm using UniServer, which is saver than xampp but how would I make it search for the right database?

I been trying to get Uniform Server to install modern AAC since it was released, With same errors as you, Running windows 7 64 bit. My conclusion is. Modern AAC doesnt support Uniform Server for windows 7 64 bit (maybe other os) at least not for me.

I followed all instructions given to me by ppl here on otland with no success.

I'm afraid you will have to use xampp :mad: just like I was forced too <_<

by the way in host name put the host name that your ot database uses for example localhost, And in full website url there put your external ip go www.whatismyip.com to find your external ip.

When you gonna connect to website use your external ip that works for me at least in xampp.

Well the thing is that I got windows XP sp3 32 bits and it should work in that, or atleast zNote got it to work with uniserver.

And I already fixed that host problem but I'm getting just a blanco page, no content what so ever

Try sending a PM to either PAXTON, stian or Znote... Because I've never seen that error, I installed it successfully on both Windows XP SP3 and Windows 7 32-bit on both systems...

Try checking the ports on MySQL with the Uniform Server "Port checker" or w/e it's called, Because I installed it on Xampp, I didn't really care about trying it on UniForm...

Enter:
UniServer\usr\local\php

Open the file "php" or "php.ini" in a text document and search for:

;extension=php_pdo_mysql.dll

Then remove the (;) so the result is:

extension=php_pdo_mysql.dll

Then click "Stop Uniserver".

Wait 5 - 10 sec, and then click "Start Uniserver".

And it should work fine. ^^

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back