• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Problems logging in

chaoticmayhem

Reaction score
EDIT: Nevermind it's working! I some how managed to use an old sql file, no idea where it came from though!

I just got done setting up my server and I went to log in 1/1 and I get an error that the temple position is wrong and to contact an admin. The position in the sql database for the account manager is 50,50,7 which looks fine to me in the map editor.

After I try to log in, if I look at the ot server I can see it giving an error message:

>> MYSQL ERROR mysql_real_query: SELECT `id`, `account_id`, `group_id`, `premend`, `sex`, `vocation`, `experience`, `level`, `maglevel`, `health`, `healthmax`, `blessings`, `mana`, `manamax`, `manaspent`, `soul`, `direction`, `lookbody`, `lookfeet`, `lookhead`, `looklegs`, `looktype`, `lookaddons`, `posx`, `posy`, `posz`, `cap`, `lastlogin`, `lastlogout`, `lastip`, `save`, `conditions`, `redskulltime`, `redskull`, `guildnick`, `rank_id`, `town_id` FROM players WHERE name='Account Manager' Unknown column 'premend' in 'field list'

Any ideas whats going on?

Last edited:
Back