• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Problems on Startup OTServ

SlashX

Reaction score
Hello, my otserv worked on a server-home for nearly 2 years, and everything worked successfully, but due to DDoS attacks and other problems I signed a datacenter for him.

The problem that occurs and the next, when I start the server (when the loading spells, monsters, maps and so on) it takes a long time, something for 10 minutes, and before finalizing (after waiting all time) he simply closes ! Within my knowledge I already tried everything but nothing resolved...

Details:
I already tried with many versions of OT (such as SVN, evolutions and forgotten) to see if it was not a problem in my version.

Specifications of the CPU:
Pentium 4510 J HT 3.2 Ghz (1 MB Cache) - 1 Gb DDR (2x 512 mb) - Intel Matherboard 915GAV
Platform Windows Server 2003

I suspect, 2 things, one that can be that slow due to the fact of not having OTServ total support for multi-core processors (such as HT, Dual Core, Quad Core and etc.), so I wonder if someone with a machine similar to mine and already had a problem like that.

Another that can be a problem with Windows 2003 (I think much less likely), also would like to know if someone already had problems similar to this in windows 2003.

Does anyone have any hint or suggestion to give me?
Thanks!

Back