• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Problems with Map Loading 7.6

Mugen94

Reaction score
Hello,

i have a ot serv running on 7.6.
If i only change 1 thing with the new version for rme map editor and try restart the server comes the error:
error : No such file or directory ... Map size: 2181x2048.
Map size: 2424x3289
FATAL: couldnt determine the map format! exiting2

But i need to change some bugs on map?

how i can solve this

thanks for help

The problem is that house is written into otbm u can use xvi to delete the bloat bytes and it will load in engine :) hope that helps. World-houses.xml from that and then end header byte and save again unfortunately. Recommend to move from yurots engines

RME zapisuje w otbm lokalizacje world-houses.xml która nie pozwala serwerowi załadować mapy bo ten nie umie odczytać houses.xml ani headera który jest dłuższy niż powinien być. więc albo skopiuj metode ładowania mapy z tfs (domki i tak będziesz robił ręcznie.?) albo wymień staroć na ktrym robisz i zrob cos na tfs 1.2 tfs 0.4 albo othire otx

You have already explained one of several possibles
that is the reason its not f*ing loading send me the map and I will prove to you with XVI that after removing the header houses it will load normally. I had that problem when working with older XML engines and I already reproduced it and fixed it. I had that problem when I was a kid maybe 15-16 and found solution by myself without anyones help. makes me wonder what people be doing these days with these obscure shitty XML engines still. we shouldnt even allow people to download them idk why we rehost them for yall they make yall lazy and u dont wanna setup Mysql database.

Back