• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Problems with OTitemeditor

Exiled Pain

Fervid Learner
Reaction score
Sup, when ever I use the OTitemeditor 3.8 with my items.otb file, after saving it and putting it on my server I get:

Code:
Error - Items::loadFromOtb  Another <client> version of items.otb is required

ERROR: Unable to load items <OTB>!

This only happens after I add a few items or even only when I load the items.otb
and:

-Create missing client items
-Autofind client id
-Save as..

Just after doing that the items.otb won't work anymore. Got to use a fresh copy of the ORIGINAL items.otb so that my server loads, I really need to edit my stuff and add some items, what could be happening here.

I'm using TFS rev 3554 (version 8.54)

Any pointers or help will be apreciated and I'll rep anyone who helps.
Thanks in advanced

Is that the newest otitemeditor? Because if it is an older one, it might be saving the otb as a different client version. I don't know which version I have, but I have custom sprites and new items on 0.4 8.55, no problems

Yes I'm guessing it has something to do with that, so now I'm downloading TFS 8.55 to test, I'll post my results in a moment.

Well it's not working for me, the same error, maybe I downloaded a bad version or something, could you share yours?
:thumbup:

Yes it seems that otitemeditor 3.8 it's using a different items.otb version from TFS revs.. and it's saving to that new version, so hope this can be worked out, so they start using the same one.

Last edited:
Man your included in my new list of my personal OTland heros :D
I works perfect with your version, THAAAAAANKS MAN!!!

Hope anyway that OTitemeditor's new versions are compatible and TFS and the editor don't go separate ways. Thanks again man, rep+ for you ;)

I'm being able to use it just fine with my server and item editor, but now when I use it with RME have many errors, is there any TFS rev that is currently working with then new 8.54 items.otb and the otitemeditor?... cause RME is not supporting 8.55 right now.

Back