• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Problems with OTX 2.4 [Urgent]

xubeiga

Reaction score
Hi.
i've already posted it but now i'm gonna make it very organized. let's go!

First Problem:
NPCS. If you're standing right next to 2 or more npcs, when u say hi, just one answer...and to talk to the other you have to get out of near of the other 2...it is pretty anoying. i would love to fix it.

Second Problem:
VOCATIONS. I cant change gainhpamount, manaamount, and ticks of vocations...i change it in vocations.xml but it doesnt change anything. MS gains 70 mana p/ 2 secs, i changed everything i could on vocations.xml (gainmanaamout,ticks) i putted it to 30000, 3, 5, 15, and it still gains 70/2 seconds. it seems like the server isnt using the vocations.xml of data/XML, but smth else :S

well, that's the problems i have...it's urgente cause i've already paid the host and i'm just wasting time :/
thanks for all

For vocations, are u turning the server off after you update them? I know in my ot, i cant type /reload vocations, it doesnt work. I have to actually close out the ot and open it back up.

Back