• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Problems with raids...

Falconmax

Reaction score
Hello. My raids are taking place once every 45 minutes and I didn't configure it that way. Take a look:

Code:
<?xml version="1.0" encoding="UTF-8"?>
<raids>
<raid name="Dragons" file="Dragons.xml" interval2="50" margin="95"/>
<raid name="Orcs" file="Orcs.xml" interval2="120" margin="50"/>
<raid name="Jungle" file="Jungle.xml" interval2="180" margin="50"/>
</raids>

So could anyone please explain me exactly how do I configure the raids? Thanks :)

interval2="50"
margin="95"

95-50 = 45...

If you have 100 margin and 50 interval they raid will happen 2 time, at 50 and at 100.. if the margin was 150 it would happen 3 times... at 50 at 100 and att 150... Understand?

Got it, thank you a lot mate! So it would be, the raid will take place between the 50 and 95 minutes, is that right?

Last edited:
Aff, I don't think you understood.. but if all is fine..
Anyways, look :

If you have and margin of 300 minutes..., and an interval of 50 minutes, the raid will happen 300 / 50 = 6. So there will be 6 raids in 5 hour if you understand... there will be a raid every 50 minute until 5 hour pass.. PS: Where are you from?

If any of this helped you, you can always give me rep =D

Yea but I thought it was a different thing. Okay then I got the timing things. But now, I made the timing work fine, but when the raid begins, the server starts to freeze hard :s Does anybody know why? Thanks :)

Back