• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Program and New Project Ideas

wovaki

Programmer
Reaction score
Hello OTLand!

As some of you may (or may not) know, I have been rather inactive lately, and none of my programs have been updated in awhile.

I thought since summer is approaching, and I should have some more time that I would get some feedback on things like "what you want to see in updates for my programs" and "new project ideas".

I will check back as often as possible, and will start to work on updates, or new projects as I get the free time. I will keep track of ideas I may possibly implement in this post so that people can comment on them.

Any ideas are appreciated, New Features, Fixed Features, Remove Features, Fix Bugs, New Project Ideas.

OT RaidMaker
  • Ideas Here

Auto Backup Utility
  • Ideas Here

Random Password Generator
  • Ideas Here

New Projects
  • Ideas Here

Well, I hope I can get some feedback, I'm starting to run out of ideas for program updates, and I have no ideas at all for new programs.

Signed,
Wovaki

Back