• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Programmer for my new server!

eardrums

Solutions
Reaction score
Hi everyone!

I'm Sam, and I'm the creator of a new tibia server. I'm looking for a talented programmer to help me bring my vision to life.

Sadly I will not be able to pay upfront. The truth is, I don't have any money to pay right now. However, I'm confident that this project will be successful, and I'm willing to share the income when it is.

I know that this is a big ask, but I'm hoping that you will trust me. I have a lot of creative ideas and I'm confident that I can create a successful project.

If you're interested in working with me, I'd love to talk to you more about my vision. I'm available to chat on Discord. Just PM me here and I'll send you my info.

Here is the description for the base story of the server: Server name is Solum which means ground, soil, or land in Latin.

Solum:

Solum is a dark and dangerous world where the forces of evil are constantly at war with the forces of good. The biggest villain in Solum is Malum Alucam, the Dark Demon. Malum Alucam is a powerful and malevolent being who was born out of hate, envy, and bitterness. He has 10 children who are just as evil as he is. These children are known as the Alucamspawn and are set to guard Malum Alucam and carry out his every whim.

Malum Alucam is planning to kill every living being in Solum. He believes that the world would be a better place without humans, elves, dwarves,
and all other creatures. He has already started his plan by unleashing his Alucamspawn on the world. The Alucamspawn are wreaking havoc and destruction
wherever they go. They are killing, maiming, and destroying everything in their path.

The only hope for Solum lies in the hands of a few brave heroes. These heroes are known as the wardens.
The wardens are a transcended race who have dedicated their lives to protecting Solum from evil. They are powerful and wise beings who possess
a deep understanding of the world. They are the only ones who can stand against Malum Alucam and his Alucamspawn.

As a player, your mission is to progress and ascend to become a warden. Only then will you be strong enough to defeat Malum Alucam and save Solum.

The journey to become a warden will be long and difficult. You will need to master your skills, gather powerful allies, and face many challenges.
But if you are successful, you will become one of the most powerful beings in Solum and you will be able to protect the world from evil.

Are you ready to become a warden?

Back