• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Scripter [Programmer]I pay 30 dollar for it

jora157

Reaction score
I searching a PROGRAMMER AND SCRIPTER

What I want?
I want a programmers, scripter

Why I want it?
I have an big project making it cause I have payied about 600 U$ in one dedicated (support 1000 players) and I mapped all project, and dont have to much time to make it, for this I paying to anyone COMPILLE ANY SQL SERVER WITH NAME : HAVORY, VERSION SERVER: 1.0, DESENVOLVED BY: JoRa, TIBIA VERSION: 8.4

If you can help me I will pay for you 30 DOLLARS (or you say your price) for you compille server and make all ACTIONS, SCRIPTS, MOVEMENTS from quests :
Demon Oak
Arena
Inquisition

I will give an exemple:
You make inquisition quest, and id of bird is "xxxx" you make an list with all ids and say:
Bird id "xxxx"

I need only it, scripts, actions, movements {ALL of this quests WITHOUT map}

Anyone can help me? I'm from brazil
I can pay for you, or host ur server with my dedicated too {2 server in one dedicated}

\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\//\/\/\/\/\/\//\/\/\/\/\/
IF ANYONE CAN HELP ME, PLEASE SEND A PRIVATE MENSSAGE TO ME

Seriously, you aren't the maker of TFS so you can't remove the brand. Noone will do it for you, and btw it's kinda easy. Still you are an idiot.. The scripts you can just get here on OtLand. Close Plx??!

I know, I can found it in the forum, cause I dont have to much time for make it, cause I mapping all time, and I like to pay to anyone make it to me.

Dude, in the time you've been posting around here you could've downloaded all the files you needed you idiot.

ROFL! you're right with 'idiot' a.k.a
Anyone can help me? I'm from brazil <--- LMAO

I'm not an expert scripter, but I would NOT pay someone 30$ to compile a server for me, just read a tutorial, and I wouldn't see a lot of people apply for this... But Zoriath is right, you could've downloaded all the programs you needed, and your not the maker of TFS (The Forgotten server), so yah, noone would do this for you..

Why did I put Zoriath's username in blue? BECAUSE HIS USERNAME IS BLUE!!

Cheers,
R3ignlasting

:D

Last edited:
Back