• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Team Project Evolution Need Scripter&Mapper!

niladar

Xampera RL Project
Reaction score
Hello, Im making an evolution project from the evolution never end project. I have remaked almost whole the city and maked many spawns but i will need help!=) So if you like custom projects then keep read.
Info:
Evolution project (8.54)
Revamped city and tp room with much tps
Many quests ofc!
Balanced Vocations with one New spell to every voc
Hmm sry but im now good at writing this shit so i dont know what to write about.
(what i need is:)
2 Mappers: [x] [ ]
2 Scripters: [x] [ ]
1 web designer:[ ]

I Wont Upload Any Screenshots i will show the guys who are intressted just.

Are You Intressted then pm me.

Last edited:
Savannah
Scripter
.Items
.Monsters
.Finding and fixing errors in spells
.talkactions
.Quest Doors/Quests
Position:GM,Why? its not because of the work although the work may help me be alot more active,I love to help new players and enforce rules,i like to punish cheaters to make it fair for all players.

Time Work: I live in Boise Idaho USA GMT i get home from school at around 4-5PM and i can work for about 4-5 hours a day from Monday-Thursday.
and about 8+ hours on Friday-Saturday.
and About 3-6 hours on Sunday with the acceptable time to work on my PO. in and out of both project.

messenger/Contact information: [email protected]

I love that some one wanna put up a evolution whit good GM's but i am sorry i cant script or do anithing. but i love to play this server verry mutch.

and Trust me u dont need to punish me ^_^

Hope u get it up and if u do u will se me there :)

talks to me if u have a vps or some dedicated server,,,
best fucking mapper...!

check my works.
the space ones and normal ones

[email protected]