• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[Project] Lua Scripter / Helper

barker

HHHHH
Reaction score
I have been working on a project for a while now, the project is a so called "LUA Scripter" that will help you when you script to anyone or to your own server.

Functions:
* Auto correction
* Debug (Working at it)
* Auto Save ( Will save your files each 30 seconds.)
* Function List (Spells, Actions and all)
* Quest & Npc maker
* Syntax Highlighting
* Line & Word counter
* Tabs (Have many windows of scripts at the same time.)
* Auto "End" (Will add end automaticly, Will start after the debugger.)
* All normal functions (Go to line, Go to word, select all, search and so on.)
* I made it not to cause lag to your computer or anything like that.

Pictures, (The scripter is just 1.0 atm. so the design might not look like cool but i am more interested of functions than design.)

When you start the program:
picture1nw2.jpg

When you choose on of theese 4 different types, A text will appear depending on which you choose.
picture2cs1.jpg

Since i hate having a lot of windows up when i am at the computer, i added a tray icon script.
picture3tj5.jpg

I will add more pictures when i got time so you can see how the functions looks like.
If you have any special functions you want it to have, Please pm me :) I will only be glad to hear about your ideas.

hmm. you shouldnt really do that... you should have th option to take it off.

I know ;p I cant just write every single detail ;p You will have to explore to the editor for yourselfs later :)

I know ;p I cant just write every single detail ;p You will have to explore to the editor for yourselfs later :)

He is talking about that u should remove this option from your program, not that u should remove info in post :p

I have questions to you, how much it will help write npc's scripts and others? there will some automatic examples of npcs?

And when u are planning to release alpha, beta or official version? ^^ Im gonna test it first heh ;p

This seems promising. If you want a tester or anything, just message me and we'll see. :)

Hello,

this closes all the functions that are in need of the end?

;p Haha.. A guy requested it actually, he said he wanted end to be added automaticly to the script.

I have questions to you, how much it will help write npc's scripts and others? there will some automatic examples of npcs?

And when u are planning to release alpha, beta or official version? ^^ Im gonna test it first heh ;p
The first thing you have to do when you use this "npc" function is that you enter what type of npc. Then if you choose etc, Sell item. I will make you add the item ids and how much only then you press ok. You got a npc :)

Do NOT add an auto saver that will only mess up the codes.. it's hard to explain it. If you really want to add it make it an option then.

Back