• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Project Tibia 3D

Valdafaluk

Reaction score
Hello everyone!
You surely have heard about Minecraft game. It is like a great sandbox, where player can build whatever he would like to. There were also many projects focused on building a map of Tibia in Minecraft, but as I see - most of them failed or just stopped.

Three years ago Czapol decided to build Thais city in the Minecraft and then he opened his server for everyone. I was one of first, who wanted to help in building rest map. While Czapol is head admin, I am second and I am the Main Builder. There are seasons, the time when everybody has some free time to help (currently we are between V and VI season). Our map expanded a lot in last time...

The project is called simply: Project Tibia 3D. Most of us are from Poland, but we don't have any contraindications for other nations :)

For now, we have a full Mainland surface, some isles around it and we are buidling last caves to finish the Mainland. We got our own plugin, which is still in developing state. There are vocations like in Tibia, spells and runes. There are also some monsters (dwarves, trolls, minotaurs, ghouls, giant spiders...) but we are working about adding them more. Still, it is more like a test than full-working server. However it's worth seeing.

There is overview of our map from 2nd February. More screenshots and informations you can find at our fanpage :)
2_1456099745.png

Facebook: http://facebook.com/ProjectTibia3D
Forum (forum is in Polish language!): http://czapolsite.pun.pl/
Minecraft IP: PT3dSeasonV.sytes. net
Version: 1.8.7 (we are preparing for a change to 1.9)

We are looking for builders, who could help us with finishing the Main, so if you're willing to help us - write to me on our FB page :)

Back