• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Proposition for LunarForce Support

Seboool

Advanced OT User
Reaction score
I saw you closed the thread about the topic transfers to ShadowCores, what if most of players would like it? Wouldn't it be fair for the community to make such transfers if they would want it? My proposition would be to make a poll on the LunarForce website and to let transfer they characters for a certain amount of premium points? And about the levels: IF it would be allowed to transfer the characters from LunarForce to ShadowCores then we would have the same level and skills etc. like we had while transferring from ShadowCores to LunarForce.
Mark, don't close this thread, even if you say you won't introduce it, it's a proposition and I would be interested in hearing the opinions of the community.
Most of you will hate and write shits in here but better don't do it, it's kinda boring to destroy other threads and I want only hear serious opinions about it. You surely ask yourself why we don't play on LunarForce anymore, it's simple: It's because of the teams (Veziv takes this game and the server too serious and is afraid of almost everything and now when he lvl'ed on an empty server where the amount of players online was ~150-200, he thinks we will come back) and I don't think there will be some "newcomers" who will playe here - they look on the website, see there are 500 lvls and they will leave within 1 second.

Ofcourse Lunarforce will die if they open transfers, but as you see it's dying already. In about some months (3-7) they will realize how dead it is, then they will do something about it.

I don't add a poll because you would delete it but I only want to know what the community thinks about it. Waiting for your opinions :)

Last edited:
Signed? Bcse u have no enemy on shadowcores :) STOP SPAMING THIS FORUM AND CLOSE THIS TOPIC:) U TRYING TO KILL LUNARFORCE U RETARDED PIECE OF SHIT

Mark u know what u need to do :) with this thread

I want to add something about Veziv's propositions and about the polls:

Note that all of the players who vote positive for Veziv's propositions in other threads are from Veziv's Team and I don't think that only his team is the whole community! You must keep in mind and make that what all really want! Not only one side, and I think not only my side would agree to me but also some of the other players who think the same.

1. Magic Level: if you would reduce the magic levels we would hit 200 with SD's and I could also go to battle with 200 mage and would tank like a 400.
2. SSA delay: if you would reduce the delay of the amulets there would be no sense in battles you would just log in to battles and not for taking cash for the SSAs and there would be no sense to really "PLAY" and be "ACTIVE" on the server!
3. Death penalty: It is a PvP-Enforced Server and you can hunt a person 24/7 so this is the most unnecessary thing. You don't take frags so hunt someone and kill him 2 times if you want them to loose 1 lvl.

4. Shared experience: You had to think about it before creating the server, most of the active players on LunarForce are 300+ so it's too late for this and would not bring more newcomers.

Last edited:
Signed? Bcse u have no enemy on shadowcores :) STOP SPAMING THIS FORUM AND CLOSE THIS TOPIC:) U TRYING TO KILL LUNARFORCE U RETARDED PIECE OF SHIT

Wait your saying "Fatboy" is spamming this forum? cuz ur spamming even more 10 threads each day so shut the fuck up.

See what I mean with "don't write shit"? You have your opinion and I have mine, yours is not the only one, so please keep out of this thread if you don't have useful things to say. And you have no manners. I don't say you have to come to ShadowCores with your team and this would also be my LAST wish because you can't even fight and everyone knows it. We also exp from 0 on ShadowCores and we had better battles on ShadowCores with random people than with you in the whole LunarForce history. The only one who is destroying this server is YOU because you even don't think of what you write and this is really something what makes you so ridiculous on this server and people only know this from you. The time is over where people took you serious. You destroyed the server.

Closet haha shut up u retarded shit

Closet haha shut up u retarded shit
I think you don't get it, the more shit you post here, the more people will ignore you. And insulting is a sign of that that you are completely pathetic and that you can't accept the fact that I might be right with what I say

I want to add something about Veziv's propositions and about the polls:

Note that all of the players who vote positive for Veziv's propositions in other threads are from Veziv's Team and I don't think that only his team is the whole community! You must keep in mind and make that what all really want! Not only one side, and I think not only my side would agree to me but also some of the other players who think the same.

1. Magic Level: if you would reduce the magic levels we would hit 200 with SD's and I could also go to battle with 200 mage and would tank like a 400.
2. SSA delay: if you would reduce the delay of the amulets there would be no sense in battles you would just log in to battles and not for taking cash for the SSAs and there would be no sense to really "PLAY" and be "ACTIVE" on the server!
3. Death penalty: It is a PvP-Enforced Server and you can hunt a person 24/7 so this is the most unnecessary thing. You don't take frags so hunt someone and kill him 2 times if you want them to loose 1 lvl.

4. Shared experience: You had to think about it before creating the server, most of the active players on LunarForce are 300+ so it's too late for this and would not bring more newcomers.

Ad.1 Reducing magic lvl will not cause so drastic decreasing in SD's hits. You will have like 100mlvl instead of 115 etc.
Ad.2 Where is the problem? It's even better for war when people are not affraid about losing money, also SSA exhaust does not change the amount of cash you need to spend on them. I reckon you got more than 50kk's in bank so even though stone skins have no exhaust now, it does not force you to be active on a server.
Ad.3 Don't know if i understood you correctly but again, it's pvp enfo as you mentioned, so you need to take into consideration that you might get killed dozen of times but you also can do the same.
Ad.4 You are right but that's why I proposed reducing all lvls according to the scale (which is going to be created).

I think you should not open transfer..
when we think of coming here
the last rule before giving the final ok

Do you want to proceed? I understand that a character transfer is final, and once I have transferred my character to LunarForce I can not transfer it back to ShadowCores.

so what should be done to improve LunarForce is changes on the server and nothing else.
or reset the LunarForce and make a new server

I think you should not open transfer..
when we think of coming here
the last rule before giving the final ok

Do you want to proceed? I understand that a character transfer is final, and once I have transferred my character to LunarForce I can not transfer it back to ShadowCores.
so what should be done to improve LunarForce is changes on the server and nothing else.
or reset the LunarForce and make a new server
Yes we accepted it and the most of us regret it but transfers would be also a change on Twifysoft servers and if I could I would make a poll and would see how it would go but I won't make any because it will be deleted i guess

Yes we accepted it and the most of us regret it but transfers would be also a change on Twifysoft servers and if I could I would make a poll and would see how it would go but I won't make any because it will be deleted i guess
I think should open a new server.
opening this new server, could open transfers to the shadowcores
because LunarForce would empty all going to play the new server

Back