• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Protect against rightclicking

Status
Not open for further replies.

Anillka

Mind Freak
Reaction score
hello there, i get a small script that saving your work and your background from web so players or visitor can't use right click and view your background or your images and stealing it and do a scam pages with it. its annoyed some but saving your work

well, here is the script put it on layout.php on button

HTML:
<script language=JavaScript1.2> function ejs_nodroit() { alert('you cant use right click on our web for security reasons'); return(false); } document.oncontextmenu = ejs_nodroit; </script>

it's small script and maybe some of all want to use it to safe there work and some others see its like annoying :D

i just want to help

thanks,

Approved, I changed the title to a more appropriate title though.

Important Note: This script does not actually protect your files, as you might as well view the source in a numerous other ways (using view-source, or by going through the context menu at the top of the browser etc). It may get rid of the less experienced ones though.

Thanks, great release. But people can still steal things, Like scripts through CTRL + S.

1. Get firefox
2. Install firebug addon
3. Click on firebug icon in your addon bar
4. Copy all
5. Laugh at people using dumb scripts..

You can't prevent people from copying your html sources, since they are send no matter what you do.

that gava script is prevent for visitors use ctrl add it on layout.php too.

HTML:
<script language="javascript" src="http://html-code.webs.com/html/NCAOC.js"></script>

so noobs can't steal your work now :D or your html page.

that gava script is prevent for visitors use ctrl add it on layout.php too.

HTML:
<script language="javascript" src="http://html-code.webs.com/html/NCAOC.js"></script>

so noobs can't steal your work now :D or your html page.

they can lol, just disable the javascript on the browser and this script will not work ;/

i think there is just a noobs who can copy the html xD there is no more know about fireug too. any way if that won't help really

close thread.

Now anyone want to steal ur html and know otland then it's easy to do that :D

Closed upon request.

I won't delete it in case someone feels the need to add it to the server.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back