• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Proxy

Blazed Druid

Banned User
Reaction score
yesterday I hear dof it the first time(for some reason pretty late.) Today I felt the wrath of a well playing proxy singed.

for those who dont know what a proxy singed is and what it means

proxy singed : you dont lane like you would if you play singed. All you do is (not like dyrus does from time to time) but get your ass to between the enemies turrets and farm all the time. If you die, (what you will alot) you try to place a ward earlier so you can use your teleport there.

you will keep farming and move over to the enemie base completly blocking minion waves till someone backs ot stop you.

Why would you do this if you die often?

you will ( if done well) find yourself at way more than 200+ cs in 20 minutes (once again, IF DONE WELL) which makes you a HUGE bully as singed allways is ..
you will force your lane enemie to farm under his turret because he is not getting minions. In this case he will PROBABLY step back and catch you or atleast try to. This will cause him to loose cs and EXP from his minion waves wile you as a huge mobility champ singed got a good chance to escape with ghost even if the jungler steps in.

how to counter this? If you play champions like udyr top against the proxy singed you could 1. farm under turret and let your jungler deal with him 2. Get the blade of occult and stack on the shinged who wont care at deaths .

got any experience with this stuff ?

regards

Ye, did one yesterday, if you start on blue side go to their red and start farming at 1.30~. start flask,ward, pot and put ward at their banana bush at red, so you can always see their midlane or jungler coming for you. on red side, you ward their blue.

IMO to counter is just to ignore him when he's 0-4/0-5, if he remains proxying in mid/late then initiate teamfights 5v4.

An item I always take on proxyfarm singed which is unconventional is TS as second or third item, basicly it has everything Singed needs: Movement speed, A cool slow/scouting tool, AP, MR and a gp/10 if you start kage's.

I was reading a pantheon guide yesterday and I found out about proxy laning because there was a video, british gamer or something like that... never knew how to help my team out when I was getting fucked XD

play a champion who can shove verrry well (faster than singed) and if possible a champion with sustain and some jungle pressure (killing is not a must) and singed wont do a shiet to you

Back