• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Compiling Prroblem compiling tfs 0.3.5pl1

zakius

Enter the Ninja!
Reaction score
I tried with tfdev from this forum, and then updated boost libraries, but still I get error
Code:
 C:\Documents and Settings\Ja\Pulpit\forgottenserver-0.3.5pl1\0.3.5pl1\scriptmanager.cpp In member function `bool ScriptingManager::loadMods()': 

125 C:\Documents and Settings\Ja\Pulpit\forgottenserver-0.3.5pl1\0.3.5pl1\scriptmanager.cpp 'class boost::filesystem::path' has no member named 'status' 

C:\Documents and Settings\Ja\Pulpit\forgottenserver-0.3.5pl1\0.3.5pl1\dev-cpp\Makefile.win [Build Error]  [obj//scriptmanager.o] Error 1
It used to work earlier, but now I cannot compile even clean source downloaded from sourceforge

I said that the forgotten dev c++ don't want to compile this. And its not regex error.
Before official 0.3.5 release some guy helped me with all errors, it needed tfdev2.4, new version of boost lib and one more file.
And now, I don't know even if I compiled it after format

Back