• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Selling .PSD template 5$

Zerak

http://otstatus.com/
Reaction score
pao8p.png

Oh my god, this looks like paint. I don't want to be rude to you but just look at the design and look at the text, it's not even correctly placed in a line, some got more spaces than the other.

Another failed attempt to get some cash over the internet. Dude, honestly here's my opinion. Your work that you're selling for $10, can be done by a decent web designer for free and probably even better. Get a little skilled before even trying to attempt to sell web designs.

well, this is my first template... -.- im reading tutorials and still need...

If its your first template, why don't you release it for free? Just so people give you feedback?

i dont release it, because i dont know how to make it css:S

You need to learn how to use guides & rulers because everything has different padding

paxton can u help me? by msn? please:(

oh my god, this looks like paint. I don't want to be rude to you but just look at the design and look at the text, it's not even correctly placed in a line, some got more spaces than the other.

xddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddd like paint xdddd

Back