• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Psychonaut's Free Scripting Service [TFS 1.x]

psychonaut

Solutions
Reaction score
Like Xikini i'm only gonna take quick scripts and i don't wanna do spells, weapons, raids or monster scripts, websites edits and database queries. Source edits need to be a really small thing(would be very boring to keep cloning TFS repo to test each one). Post in the topic too, no dm.

I wanna reserve this for interesting scripts too and try to detail as much as possible how the script need to work.

Diablo III Rifts idea by Aeronx
Sokoban game, idea by Xikini

ouzZjhG.gif

Last edited:
Hello, I would like to request a script that works like this:

4 levers(1945) with action id = 3006
4 walls(1037)

Like this:
ye81Gla.png

Each lever removes one of those walls with a given position
Like this:
7VIrMu9.png

If the lever gets switched it removes a wall, and the other 3 levers are no longer working.

Last edited by a moderator:
system of nobility, an npc you go depositing your money and be cumulative, until you reach certain ranks.
Or, use the rank balance of how much you have in the bank to setar nobility.
It can by some ranks like knight, noble, duke, prince, king.
And in these ranks take effect and bonus
Go up in char an effect and appear "knight" "duke"
You can by to gain hp, skill, speed according to ranks.

Hello, i would like to request a script that gonna set random loot from chest.
I mean like i get set in script for example spike sword, serpent sword, fire sword and type % of the chance to get one of these items, something like:
Item1= fire sword 20%
Item2= Spike Sword 40%
Item3 = Serpent sword 40%
I'm using tfs 1.2 if this information is important for You :)
Thanks for your time.
Greetings.

Like Xikini i'm only gonna take quick scripts and i don't wanna do spells, weapons, raids or monster scripts, websites edits and database queries. Source edits need to be a really small thing(would be very boring to keep cloning TFS repo to test each one). Post in the topic too, no dm.

I wanna reserve this for interesting scripts too and try to detail as much as possible how the script need to work.

Diablo III Rifts idea by Aeronx
Sokoban game, idea by Xikini

ouzZjhG.gif
nice posting but bad mapping XD
bless up

Back