• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Closed Public ban reasons

Status
Not open for further replies.
T

tejdi

Hi Otland

My previous post was in a bad category and was misunderstood as a compliant. Here is the quote with removed bad words so I will not get warned hopefully.
IT'S A SUGGESTION

I like your site because it's worth trusting, and many people work daily being employed in Otland to deliver to us great code, maps etc which is amazing.

Unfortunately, we have some DARK characters on the forum. Real bandits (or "wild warriors" you call them).

I think that we should publicly show that they are punished and we should show the reason why they have been banned so other will think twice before being removed from the best open-source, gaming community.

For example, @Kay.
The whole Otland should know why he is banned. Right?

I hope that this will make Otland a better place. And it will open people's eyes.

This suggestion has been closed. Votes are no longer accepted.
I've hit the upvote button because sure it's a good idea.

We might get a response in 6 months on how they are considering it, then another post 3 months later saying it won't be beneficial because no one will update the plugin.

Individual bans won't be public. Banned users already see either a personalized ban reason or - when banned due to warning points - a generic reason "Rule violations". Each warning generates a PM and an email about the PM with the exact reasons, quoted post and moderator who issued each warning. The system is already transparent enough and anyone interested in following the rules will have plenty of time before warnings result in an automated ban.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back