• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Public Sprite File Project

Vagabond

Reaction score
I'm requesting a remake of every item, outfit, and animation that exists in Tibia today, so that in the future a sprite file can be compiled from them for distribution with the various alternative Tibia clients (YATC, Tiny Tibia Client, etc) in the future.

These sprites do not need to conform to their entry in the Tibia.dat file, meaning that sprites can be any size (within reason), have any number of animations (within reason), and so-on; but in the case of posting such sprites I would request that this information be supplied with the sprite. Obviously the sprites still must be a multiple of 32 (64, 96, 128, 160, 192, 224, 256) pixels in width and height.

Since I want them to be available to any project, not just the open-source ones, you must agree to release your sprites in the Public Domain. In short, that means that it is free for anyone to use for any purpose.

Please do not attempt to provide sprites which are not your own work. I will investigate into the origins of every sprite that I plan to use and if I find that one of your sprites is not your own work, I will disregard all sprites you have provided without checking into them further, meaning that I might look over some of your legitimate works.

Basically the purpose of this is to provide a publicly usable sprite file for distribution with map editors, custom clients, etc. Since these sprites will be in the public domain, they can be used by any person for any reason without limitations. Meaning that people planning to make their own game could use them, custom client OTs could use them, etc.

The only goal of the project is to provide a complete replacement for Tibia's sprites. We will not be adding new items/monsters/etc, so please only submit those that already exist in Tibia.

As was said in that quote; DO NOT post sprites that are not yours - we can't release them into the public domain without their creators giving up copyright; basically meaning we need their permission to do it. So by posting others' sprites you only screw up the process, don't do it.

That said, please give anything you have - quality is not important right now, we just need to replace Tibia's sprites regardless of whether or not they're good.

(PS: Sorry if this doesn't really belong here...)

This is a great idea :thumbup: it would help OTs grow into there own games.

Ill go try and make one. i never tryied before so it'll probbaly suck :p

[EDIT] my first attempt at spriting so cut me some slack if its bad.
Arrow Bag.

If you think thats okay. i can make ones for the other elements

[EDIT2]
A Monk outfit >.> wasn't sure if i should put it in or not. but oh well

[Update]: Next part of monk

[Update]: Next part of monk

Last edited:
Well, there are no quivers (that's what "arrow bags" are really called) in Tibia, so the first sprite is useless.

The monk outfit looks like it could be an edit of CipSoft's sprites (the face especially), if that's the case then we can't use it.

arrow pack was just me trying to make a sprite.
and yeh the monk outfit has the same face i couldnt figure out how to do a 'diffrent' face that didn't look crap.
I'll try and design a face. when i have time

many guys had that ideea of arrow bags, search on tibia forum for it, and you`ll certainly find more than once, proposed

Well, there are no quivers (that's what "arrow bags" are really called) in Tibia, so the first sprite is useless.

The monk outfit looks like it could be an edit of CipSoft's sprites (the face especially), if that's the case then we can't use it.

dont complain about free sprites, you get what you pay for

Back