• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Punks are dead?

Look pennywise, anti-flag, rancid, nofx, bad religion.

For me punk will never die.

Hail punk rock, Hail sex pistols.

The punk movement's out , but i think not the music, a largue list of street-punk music bands plays punk like the old times today!

Arekey said:
what do you think??
i rly like punk music but the punks days are over =(

Punks are far from dead. There's just to much bullshit out there claiming to be Punk music. When it's just manufactured crap.

I do like punk, but unfortunately all those garbage kids switched on techno/trance/shit, i can't even last 1 min with techno nex to me o_O

How can you be a metal head and be sad of the punk being dead? ;p

Anyway I'm that the green haired aliens are about the be extinct.. Next worse thing after punkers are wannabe punkers (greenday, avril lavigne).

Anyway, metal will never die..

Metal has died before
In the 70s Metal and all types of rock was dead.
and you know what brought them back?
Punk!

at first metal was a variation of punk, so you better thank the misfits and the ramones for your new age crap metal bands that just scream like theyre getting buttfucked.

Hail Punk o/

Edit: Avril Lavine and greenday and all them arnt PUNK, theyre POP, manufactured for little 10 year olds...

Last edited:
Punks aren't punks anymore..
Everyone become "emo-kids" and they think that they're cool now.

Punk isn't dead..necessarily..It has however evolved into alot of other genres. Emo, alternative, indie, and metal mostly. Look at the cultures of those and you'll find the roots of punk :)

@shaPPle downloaded from some warez site he-he :p

@topic
i don't like punk , now there are some bands like emo bands... also , there are lots of punkrock bands that girls used to listen to.. they are still on air :) (punks aren't dead)

Last edited:
Back