• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Purchased houses not staying purchased

knightz

Reaction score
Ok so when a character (me) purchases a house using the in game !buyhouse command everything works fine but after I shut down the server and restart it the houses are no longer owned. I had a guy set up my stuff for me but he tells me the version I’m using it TFS 1.3 but it’s the OTBR one. If I need to clarify or provide more info let me know. I did check the “house rent period” on the config.lua and it is set to “never”.

Ok so when a character (me) purchases a house using the in game !buyhouse command everything works fine but after I shut down the server and restart it the houses are no longer owned. I had a guy set up my stuff for me but he tells me the version I’m using it TFS 1.3 but it’s the OTBR one. If I need to clarify or provide more info let me know. I did check the “house rent period” on the config.lua and it is set to “never”.
How you restart it?
Always use /closeserver before restarting server.

Ok it very well might be as simple as that. I didn’t close the server at all but my pc may have restarted, the pc was on and webpages were still on but the server was closed. Last night was my first night actually using the server. When I tried it again and closed it I used the red x

Ok it very well might be as simple as that. I didn’t close the server at all but my pc may have restarted, the pc was on and webpages were still on but the server was closed. Last night was my first night actually using the server. When I tried it again and closed it I used the red x

Back