• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Pve?

Veteran Gunnar

Reaction score
im not getting any exp for killing other players -.-? fix it?

With pve this server is special, without pve this server is like evryone else

Its basically like you can kill 1 character 2 times then he stop give exp so you cannot cheat exp but still its ruins alot i dont know if you can make it PVE as Real Tibia... but give it some time Talaturen work something out ;)

Thats incorrect.. I killed two different people today, both for the first time, and got no exp at all.. They were both almost 100 levels higher than me..

BACK THE ENFO AGAIN Now nobody get exp ;/ Sometimes high lvls killing me about 20 times and he got exp... And when i killed on lvl 53 lvl 112 I don't get exp

BACK THE ENFO AGAIN Now nobody get exp ;/ Sometimes high lvls killing me about 20 times and he got exp... And when i killed on lvl 53 lvl 112 I don't get exp

I have a feeling its a bit bugged now lol but they will probally fix it because the hoster/admins w/e is very serious about this so just be patient and it will work :)

Well yeah, we're aware of that it's "bugged" now and doesnt work properly (like real tibia) but we are working on the issue and hopefully it wont be long untill it works 100%

:)

Fixed. The code was supposed to not give experience if level difference was above 150, but it did the opposite and gave experience ONLY if the level difference was above 150 :/.

Back