• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

CreatureEvent PvP Arena, need a fix

menfes

Sociopat
Reaction score
This is a script made by Ezzam, it works almost. The only things that doesn't work are the messages and that the winner doesn't get teleported.
I use tfs 0.3.5 pl1, plz fix it someone :D
Or give me some working pvp arena script :p

Creaturescripts\scripts\pvparena.lua
Code:
local arena = {
frompos = {x=xxx, y=xxx, z=x},
topos = {x=xxx, y=xxx, z=x},
exit = {x=xxx, y=xxx, z=x}
}

function onPrepareDeath(cid, lastHitKiller, mostDamageKiller)
if isPlayer(cid) == TRUE then
if isInArea(getPlayerPosition(cid), arena.frompos, arena.topos) then
if doCreatureAddHealth(cid, getCreatureMaxHealth(cid) - getCreatureHealth(cid), TRUE) == TRUE then
if doTeleportThing(cid, arena.exit) == TRUE then
doSendMagicEffect(arena.exit, 10)
doPlayerSendTextMessage(mostDamageKiller,MESSAGE_STATUS_CONSOLE_BLUE,'[ARENA] You have defeated '..getPlayerName(cid)..'!')
doPlayerSendTextMessage(cid,MESSAGE_STATUS_CONSOLE_BLUE,'[ARENA] You where defeated by '..getPlayerName(mostDamageKiller)..'!')
return FALSE
end
end
end
end
return TRUE
end

=.= o great another one
Since ever the LUA/XML was created there were lots of people requesting scripts or asking for some help. When we saw this we made a special request board for this, but as you can see nobody notices it or doesn't want to use it. Myself I already moved like hundreds of threads that do not belong in the forum they were.

This is a official warning!

From now on we The Otland Staff will give out warnings and infractions to people who do request stuff and ask for support in the wrong board!

(Note that the members who did post in the wrong board before this warning will not be punished!)

If you haven't seen this board, you can find it by clicking this >link<!

Thank you for taking your time to read this.

Regards,

Xenios

Back