• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

PvP-Enforced Server Ideas.

Jerry

I've Been Permanently Ban
Reaction score
I was thinking of bringing UmbyOT back up. I needed some ideas for the server. I was thinking of Editing Thais or Edron and make it pimped out for the city. I don't know i was wanted to know which one be great to play Enforced in. I also take other ideas like in items. Avenger Paralyze people i like that idea.

My suggestion:

pvpe EXP VERY LOW
saving lvls + skills + mlvls + eq
able to buy aol/other nice items with frags
a reset every once in a while?

sounds like the best pvpe ot to me..
oh and ofc priv accs for everyone

lately I also saw a server where you got talons everytime you got frag on someone (1 talon = 1 frag) and you could open them and get some random items, maybe you could do something in that aspect aswell.

btw I think the old umbys was pretty good, though I had alot of laggs (netherlands) which made it impossible for me to play at all at most times..

I loved the 8.0 UmbyOT. Saving levels, I don't know b/c people will get pissed when they get killed by higher level. I'm sure if it is PvP-Enforced Server it shouldn't have AOL system.

Back