• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Quality Servers?! Where?

Leo32

Getting back into it...
Solutions
Reaction score
Anyone know of any high quality servers? Cause I've seen alot of server screenshots. And they are hosted and scripted by *good boys* that can't even script a Quest Chest.

Example:
poijl2.png

The dumbass scripter obviously noticed that people were walking ontop of the quest chest and taking the items off the pedistool. So the dumbass scripter puts Grass ontop of them. Dumbass. Learn some Lua.
Noobs are migrating to Ots. and they are taking over with their badly scripted and hosted server that only last 5 days.

Anyone know of any GOOD servers? Illyrium will never Finish.

ANYONE?!

Last edited by a moderator:
Wrong forum, moved to the Otserv Discussion Board.

Ontopic:

Everybody needs to start with the basics. Where they need to learn a lot from the beginning, you can not expect from them to know advanced scripting immediately and whenever they have enough knownlegde about it they can do better things that you can't even do, so with other words, they will (if they want of course) become better and better from each step they take to a higher level of scripting and might eventually be a expert in it.

Wrong forum, moved to the Otserv Discussion Board.

Ontopic:

Everybody needs to start with the basics. Where they need to learn a lot from the beginning, you can not expect from them to know advanced scripting immediately and whenever they have enough knownlegde about it they can do better things that you can't even do, so with other words, they will (if they want of course) become better and better from each step they take to a higher level of scripting and might eventually be a expert in it.

Sadly. They don't.

I've seen no quality servers in about 5 months. They are either projects in development. Or just non existant.

Even the Server on the Hosted Project Boards are just download, start-up, closedown servers. WHERE ARE ALL THE GOOD SERVERS?! :(

What would you class a good server?
What type of scripts would you like to see on a good server?
What exp-rate would you class a good server?

Not such a big deal about the grass in my opinion, but ah well thats your opinion. As said by Ninkobi, a "good" server is different for everybody. Some like 100x exp, daily ferumbras raid in the city, and what not. While others like a nice low exp RL map.

I suppose your the person of low exp? ;).

I know 3 quality servers

In-game acc creator

I.p's:

And if those 2 dont work try
localhost

There you are i gafe you 3 quality servers!

What would you class a good server?
What type of scripts would you like to see on a good server?
What exp-rate would you class a good server?

Side-Note: I did realise i said "Dumbass" way to much. couldn't say any other word else id get in trouble. Mwahaha

A Quality server doesn't need to be a 1337 server made from scratch that took years to create. I'm just looking for a decent server that hasn't got noob scripts. Or are bugged to the max.

Examples:
Im sure you've seen servers with "Magic Holes" Or w/e they are called placed ontop of npc items so people cant use them.

Or the magic shop replaced by a massive room full of levers.

Servers that have teleports to every type of spawn on the map...

NPC's that are the ones that came with the server. Every server with the same npc. Same same. Says the same things. Same outfit....

Real Maps with Djinns in the middle of Thais.

100x Exp Rates.

These are all examples of what I deem to be Shithole servers. all of these things are because of lack of scripting. These are nothing advanced. Nothing special. The hosters took no time doing anything to the server. They just downloaded. Started it up. And wonders why only 10 people play his server.

Well, as far as I know, there's some servers coming up, wich I think they're of high quality...

Some:

- Illyrium
- Cerdito-Server
- Arkeria

Some that are already online:

- Kiwi Server
- Dovux Online
- SoftCores (Heard nice comments)
- Pazzur Online

* Illyrium it's gonna be really nice I think.
* Cerdito-Server too, I'm going to help on this one.
* Arkeria it's an open tibia based on TFS, gonna be compiled and edited 100% by me. (Approx. 1 year.) I'll learn C++, all about scripts, mapping tips (The ones I'm missing I think).

:)!

Last edited:
Anyone know of any high quality servers? Cause I've seen alot of server screenshots. And they are hosted and scripted by *good boys* that can't even script a Quest Chest.

Example:
poijl2.png

The dumbass scripter obviously noticed that people were walking ontop of the quest chest and taking the items off the pedistool. So the dumbass scripter puts Grass ontop of them. Dumbass. Learn some Lua.
Noobs are migrating to Ots. and they are taking over with their badly scripted and hosted server that only last 5 days.

Anyone know of any GOOD servers? Illyrium will never Finish.

ANYONE?!
We will never finish? Sorry for bringing this topic up but that is bullshit.

We have a pretty good server. No teleports or training monks etc, pretty serious server in my opinion ^^
And we are doing most of the things ourselves, as Talaturen wants to code everything himself ^^

http://softcores.otland.net
Take a look and see what you think ^^

Otherwise i don't know really, i don't play tibia.. Just a few war servers, and this is a good one i think: hugewar.ath.cx ^^

We have a pretty good server. No teleports or training monks etc, pretty serious server in my opinion ^^
And we are doing most of the things ourselves, as Talaturen wants to code everything himself ^^

http://softcores.otland.net
Take a look and see what you think ^^

Otherwise i don't know really, i don't play tibia.. Just a few war servers, and this is a good one i think: hugewar.ath.cx ^^

There's one huge flaw with your server, it's got real tibia map.. =/

A really good server with good quality is World 7

To bad it doesn't got so many players, but its actually really good.

Think its 6x exp or something, no "teleports".. Kinda like real tibia but with an better athmosfere. (spelling?)

A really good server with good quality is World 7

To bad it doesn't got so many players, but its actually really good.

Think its 6x exp or something, no "teleports".. Kinda like real tibia but with an better athmosfere. (spelling?)

atmosphere

anyway, uhm if you like war servers, mine should be up soon ;p
but I dunno any good rpgs, make one yourself :)

I agree that alot of noobs are coming to OT, its sad..but hey at least xml is dead eh?

Back