• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Quentin All Blessings? + Issue with teleport efffects.

FenX

Advanced OT User
Solutions
Reaction score
Hi,

Project: OT-Serv-Brasil

I was looking for a .lua script that would allow the Thais monk NPC 'Quentin' to sell all blessings. I've searched otland and other places, found various versions but none of seem to work. THEY DO work but the issue was that you wouldn't actually receive the blessings. I tried messing around with them but unfortunately couldn't get them to work :/.

Using: NPC - TFS 1.1 Thais Temple NPC Quentin BLESSER/HEALER/HELPER WORKS 100% :) (https://otland.net/threads/tfs-1-1-thais-temple-npc-quentin-blesser-healer-helper-works-100.228738/)
Yet no blessings are received. (CHARACTER DOESN'T HAVE ANY BLESSINGS ALREADY).

Edit.

I have an issue with: GlobalEvent - [TFS 1.0/1.1] TP room text/effects (https://otland.net/threads/tfs-1-0-1-1-tp-room-text-effects.228820/)

I am using "texttps.lua" for regular teleports (magic forcefield)
I am using "textstps.lua" for other special teleports - These require a bigger interval otherwise the effect gets messy

In my globalevents.xml I have these 2 lines:

XML:
<globalevent name="text" interval="3500" script="texttps.lua"/>
<globalevent name="text" interval="5000" script="textstps.lua"/>

</globalevents>

My texttps.lua is working perfectly whereas textstps.lua doesn't work at all however when I put the the script from textstps.lua to texttps.lua it works? I need 2 seperate .lua for the same system of "text above teleports" since I want some going off at different intervals.

I thought that editing the .lua file with whatever I want for the other teleports and then adding the line to globalevents.xml with the new .lua file at a different interval would work but it doesn't.

Any ideas? Did I do something wrong? o_O

If you require any other info, let me know!

Thanks!

Attachments

Last edited:
Back