• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Gamemaster Querum RPG is looking for GM's

Name: Brandon
Languages you can speak: I can speak English Fluently.

Experience in Real Tibia: Ive played RL tibia for a very long time, and still playing it. Ive been playing since 7.1.-7.3 Ish.

Experience in OT's: I have a bit of experiancing in GMing, i was a gamemaster in a few small OT's , but nothing big yet :p.

Any other comments: I am very active. I am usually on for about 5-6 hours on weekdays and even more on weekends. I am also friendly and i love to help people

If you want to contact me or know more information you can send me a PM!
Thank you for your time~!:)

Edit~ Forgot to mention, i have MSN. [email protected] :)

Last edited:
Name: Vinny

Languages you can speak: English

Experience in Real Tibia: Since 7.4, now I play just to take the server back from power abusers

Experience in OT's: About 4 years in OTs, Ive hosted about 10 servers and have been tutor/GM/God in even more, I know the commands etc..

Any other comments:I think I could deffinately help the community with anything needed. I'm very active and can help the community grow.

My Msn: [email protected]

Appreciate it, hope your server does well.

~Edit, I understand I have 2 post, im more active on ******.net lol. Didn't even realize my post were so low.

Last edited:
Name: Vinny

Experience in Real Tibia: Since 7.4, now I play just to take the server back from power abusers

Experience in OT's: About 4 years in OTs, Ive hosted about 10 servers and have been tutor/GM/God in even more, I know the commands etc..

Any other comments:I think I could deffinately help the community with anything needed. I'm very active and can help the community grow.

My Msn: [email protected]

Appreciate it, hope your server does well.

~Edit, I understand I have 2 post, im more active on ******.net lol. Didn't even realize my post were so low.

If your more active in OT'Fans PM me ur username maybe I know you. I'll add you when im back home

Name: Nick
Languages you can speak: English, if i dont understand someone i use a translator
Experience in Real Tibia: I got lvl 39 :/ and then 40 tried to solo orc fort guess that says it all XD
Experience in OT's: I was a tutor on kiwiserver - "Superior Knight" - Sharp
Any other comments: i know im young but im responsible

-I Map!!

Name: Robbie
Experience in Real Tibia: Not Alot Highets Level I got was 20.
Experience in OT's: Ive been a Gm on many ervers i know all of the commands.
Any other comments: good luck with your server

Back