• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Quest Chests! Help please!

dratewka2

Reaction score
Ok, you know how in real tibia you have.....Anni quest, when u try to move the chest, it won't let you.

So how do I make a quest chest not moveable? What's the Action ID?

ALSO!
How do i make it so you don't drag the item out of the chest, rather just open it, see green text, "You have obtained w.e" and it goes in ur inventory?

Thanks a lot! I looked around the action scripts, but can't seem to find it, anyone help?

OR can someone please show me an .lua script that enables the "You have obtained" thingy?

Last edited:
1. If its for a single chest. just set the UNIQUEID of the chest to the same nubmer as the ID of the item you want it to give. the quests.lua will do the rest for you.

2. If you're using an action script for a quest and not a simple unique ID [example 1]. just give the chest a UnquieID ABOVE 10,000 it won't be moveable.
the quests.lua only does UniqueIDs up to 10,000 therefore wont affect your action script giving the item or whatever you've made that quest do.

Hope that was a satisfactory answer to your question.

Back