• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Question about Adobe Premiere Pro CS3

BaZZe

Reaction score
Hi im a noob making movies i was making a speedmapping movie but in wm=windows movie maker i only could change speed to 2x so i got Adobe Premiere now i chnaged it and i have an avi file that is 15min long and 3.2gb no i wounder is ther any easy program so i can trim the file down too under 1gb and still keep the quality? does somone know a easy program so plx give link and explane too mee how too do maxmium on youtube is 1gb and thats why need too trim it down been searching on google but havent understood a shit of the program i downloaded so im pretty sure 15 min movie could bee compressed into 800mb or less but i dont realy know how been searching around in Adobe Premiere but didnt find anything that would help so if u have a program plxx give link and explane how too do and how mutch i could compress it whiout it is going too look bad the sound quality i wanna continue have /BaZZe

Back