• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Question about Damage Caps

Castiel23

Reaction score
Hello, messing around with a project and am running into an issue with 10.98 and not being able to get damage into the 7-9 digits. ultimate goal would be to have the world scale to 500 million hp/damage.

My question is, is there any way to get values this high in 10.98 or any version if not? or just not at all?
Post automatically merged:

looked all over the forums and only found a single post about this.... how has it not ever been talked about before?

Last edited:
how has it not ever been talked about before?
because usually nobody uses that high damage... 😁 last time I saw this, it was on deathzOT by @Synthetic_ or/and @Xagul

the server had an option to change the damage display, for example: instead of displaying 500000 it would display 500k

or maybe I'm just imagining things up in my mind, but there was a server like this...

your "best bet" is to use a client that support animated text (version 9.1 or lower) or use a custom client like OTC

CIP Client doesn't display more than 6-7 characters in their floating text. The damage itself and the server-log should work fine however.

Back