• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

TFS 1.X+ Question about shootype="cake"

ralke

(҂ ͠❛ ෴ ͡❛)ᕤ
Solutions
Reaction score
GitHub
ralke23
Twitch
ralke23
Hi! I use TFS 1.4 8.6 downgraded by nekiro, and have a doubt about shootype="cake". To avoid editing bytes on sources, I just replaced sprites for cake and snowball shoottype effects in ObjectBuilder, the thing is, items.xml doesn't recognize "cake" as a shootType, saw tools.cpp and it isn't registered.

My question is, to add cake as a shootType in items.xml do I have to simply register it on tools.cpp or I need to edit bytes and do more stuff? If the case is that it needs a c++ edition, I wonder if someone could guide me on this to make it work. Otherwise, if it is possible to just do via .lua please let me know.

As information, the ammunition i'm trying to set is prismatic bolt instead of "cake".
bolt.png

In advance, thanks.
Regards!

Last edited:
You need to register the new shoot effect on const.h aswell, everything else seems fine and it should work

Back