• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Question of the Century

Forum General

1st Donator Division
Reaction score
There is a similar thread like this on Tibia.com and people were making up funny stories, so why not post it here?

It can be an interesting or funny thread. Just make up some reason or if you have the fact, post it.

How did the Brazilians find out about Tibia?

@mod, this is not a harassing thread, it's been viewed a lot on Tibia.com and they haven't removed it.

I guess people didn't understand the game, I'll start with the first example.

The president of Brazil went on vacation to Germany and found Tibia, then brought it back to Brazil and showed it to everyone on national television.

Some little kid was surfing the internet and a link come up with Tibia and he wanked over it and told his friends.

wait i post question later :p

please wait :)

Tick.
Tock.

After several chinese people move to brazil, they found out that brazilians have no lives and they would work for the chinese for low costs.

Back