• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

TFS 1.X+ questions about x y z position slots tfs 1.4.3

Mateus Robeerto

Excellent OT User
Solutions
Reaction score
I'm currently facing some issues understanding and utilizing the (x, y, z) positions in my server and otClient. I'm working on a system that requires precise manipulation of item positions in the game, but I'm encountering difficulties ensuring that items are displayed correctly.

On the server-side, I'm using a specific function to handle positions received from the client. I'm checking if the values are being interpreted correctly, but it seems that something isn't working as expected.

In the Otlient, I'm working on the onHoverChange function to handle item interactions. However, when sending item positions to the server, it appears that the values are being interpreted incorrectly.

I would like to know if anyone has experienced similar problems or could help me better understand how (x, y, z) positions are interpreted both on the server-side and in the Otclient. Any tips or guidance would be greatly appreciated!

Thank you in advance for your help.

Back