• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Quests Ideas!! RPG Server

Scurzo

Reaction score
I'm making a custom rpg server but when I was mapping I realized that I had no imagination for quests so..
Give quests ideas!!
Just take into consideration the following information:
My server vocations will be divided in 4 races
Orcs, dwarfs, elfs and minotaurs. Each race will have 4 different vocations so there will be a total of 12 different balanced vocations ready to use teamwork to solve the server quests.!

The best ideas will get a free cookie
cookie_chocchip.gif

orcs, dwarfs, elfs and minotaurs and EACH race will have 4 vocations

and the total is 12? not 16? :/

Edit : im on a diet cant get that cookie :/

sounds almost exactly like my ot but no mino just human :p
Sound almost exactly like other 1000 other ots. Although I never saw this in an ot I know it isn't a new idea (it isnt creative)
And it is because this lack of creativity that I'm here asking for quests ideas :]

Your overthinking it, they dont need to all be poi standards. it's very simple, make quests where you are helping individuals. Make them both moraly good and moraly bad then make the player choose, if they go the good route they get this reward and if they go the other route they get the opposite reward.

Back