• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Windows Quick Daopay question!

Ceejzor

Murica Born N Raised!
Reaction score
Ok I recently setup Daopay on my server reading that they are ripoffs that they take 66% but here is the question.

I have received 50$ today but when I click "Affiliate analysis" it says payout 14.69$ is that how much I will get out of 50$ lol...?

Sorry to ask in you'r thread HeyThereDelilah@ But i got a almost same question concering daopay

Country Price VAT Payout
United Kingdom 5.75 0.75 15.00% 71% 3.55

Does this mean i get 71%? or they do? it's for a phone call^

Thanks.

Sorry to ask in you'r thread HeyThereDelilah@ But i got a almost same question concering daopay

Country Price VAT Payout
United Kingdom 5.75 0.75 15.00% 71% 3.55

Does this mean i get 71%? or they do? it's for a phone call^

Thanks.

I think they payout depends on what country they call from.

HeyThereDelilah,

"affiliate analysis" is the wrong place to check your pay-outs. Why don't you write an e-mail to sellerhotline (at) daopay.com? Our team is happy to answer all your questions.

Since this issue pops up quite often, I'd like to explain why you do not get the full amount you charge for your revenue. Depending upon the country, a telecom company can charge you anywhere from 25 to 50% of the sales price. DaoPay is the link between the telcos of this world, your customers, and your virtual goods. For this service, we take a small percentage on each purchase but we only get paid when you do. Furthermore, DaoPay has no setup or monthly fee.

Back