• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[Archived] "[Quick Showoff] Post your latest maps"

Status
Not open for further replies.
kvhjhmjvmnb.jpg

sorry about tha one before....

Ok, i know this is your first attempt in mapping.

1st:
Dosen't look good with that floor with those walls.
2nd: That big tree supposed to be in the jungle.
3rd: Looks wierd with just that little water.
4th: What is that Underground mountain doing there -->?
5th: Bamboo Bookcase? :blink:

It's pretty good to be your first attempt :thumbup:
But jsut fix those things and t will be better :)
i Agree with neon , By the way if you fix it would be best for beginner

Amrosh, you have nothing to be romantic with.

AHAHAHAHA :p

This is my beginer map temple.
This image has been resized. Click this bar to view the full image. The original image is sized 979x854.

Hey i think it need much more details try again and you could do much better

@Ultra Violet: you made it with RME?

Try to add more detail and architecture design :)!

@James Hetfield Ok it's not over detailed it's cool but the only thing thats it's bad in the map is that you put that bright branches and i think in this places you dont need it, you can remove it and put more stones and some more tress and small stones it will be cool after that upgrade

akor shel Nice realy like ur nature work;) the small hidden training room im working on going too be hidden in a cave in the forest/and btw i know im using some strange details but i fink they fit in xD

ingame like this:

Last edited:
ive seen some pics her reminds mee of when i started map, like u want all squary so it would look alike,
if u put 1 statue u need too put 1 infront or beside it xD,
that was like 3 years ago. Havent mapped so much latly, almost stoppt.
Before i just mapped nooby, now im starting too map more serious
before i used no detailing AT ALL now i can just can laugh about it and think,
on the noobs on my old evo 8.0,
how did they fink that map was nice shure was the biggest evolution then and i havent seen any bigger,
but dont know why they likt it.
Like sometime when u played a while it gets boring whit tps and fastattack and u get drawn back too rl tibia,
wher u get pk and then u stop play.
then go back to ot find a serious 100 % custom and playing on that for a while xD what a messy shit :p /BaZZe

Here is my :p
I will fix on it later...

now.jpg

Its for my new map
<below>

Last edited:
i fink 2 things are strange first:the stuff that u use on a tree in like jungel u just took the green plant and just laid it on the ground i meen the one lower left the other thing is why is it a piece of wood sticking out from the wall in the left lower corner itsnt it suposed too bee used in like a house door or something but no critic the rest i fink is nice
i came up whit a third why is ther a pile of sand ther then u should make like a beach next to it maybee and then like take something and put it in the whirl wind like some three bradges or something/BaZZe

You're having great results BaZZe :), you too RunarM :D!

I can see some nice mappers over here! Improve your skills and get yourself a team. This kind of mappings can go pretty far.

Looks realy nicer now when u took away some stuff runarm /BaZZe

Cmon people post some stuff dont make the thread inactive brb going too smoke /BaZZe

Last edited by a moderator:
@ Bazze COOOOOL WORK
@ Merchant good work even if that mountain looks strange but cool work
@ akor shell i really love to walk there wow cool road
@ RunarM more work please !

Not finished but here they come

In game:

Bump Update thread xD

Last edited by a moderator:
@ Bazze wow Coolies work i liked it , Your mapping with Otmapeditor wow seems so hard to map with :) rep

@Bazze
There are a button called EDIT, stop bumping next time you bump you'll earn infraction.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back