• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[Archived] "[Quick Showoff] Post your latest maps"

Status
Not open for further replies.
i hav fixed but im reading a book that has a forge in the woods so i thort it would be cool to try it out lolz it got heaps more detail nows tho

This isn't new, but i like the picture.
e9gjr7.jpg

:)

Nice 0.o yours Merchant and Neon. They are both great ;)

@Neon
You map has a lot thing bright, in my opinion i don't light, anyway I liked your job;

Bye.

2ufpqjb.jpg

This was totaly magical, awesome.

to bad it is fake, just photoshop edited the two pics to make it this great. If you would host a server you wouldnt get the same result at nights. you can easily see the radius does not work the same way on this pic as the tibia would make it.

Heres the start to my city thats "under construction"

TempleGrndFloor.jpg

lots of work to do though

Last edited:
Comparing those 2 walls, dosen't looks good.
And The planks is flying? :)

But you are learning so, :thumbup:

Planks Flying..rox
xD
And The Walls..look ish okay..
its for the "built" effect to add to the old stone
so it looks like its renevated..
so in game in map updates the temple will slowly be renevated,whilst the houses are?
see?

Planks Flying..rox
xD
And The Walls..look ish okay..
its for the "built" effect to add to the old stone
so it looks like its renevated..
so in game in map updates the temple will slowly be renevated,whilst the houses are?
see?

The idea is good, but you fail at the part where you put interior. Would you put things into a house, which is beeing renovated or builded up?

You'd be an idiot, if you did so.
The carpet wouldn't be useable anymore, as example.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back