• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[Archived] "[Quick Showoff] Post your latest maps"

Status
Not open for further replies.
b3osoo.png

Something quick, just messing around with RME and trying to see new temple styles. Inspired by @Darklord
Beautiful ;)

Maybe...

7ToKJGI.png

wat, can you show me
Gladly,
You have Swamp Clay Mountain and Muddy Mountain. You will find more of those after searching them and scrolling down through your RAW Palette. Then for the mountain I was talking about, Sandstone Mountain. You can find the rest of the sprites by scrolling down through your RAW Palette. But just search them by name, CTRL+F.

How do you make half floors (like the first part of a ramp) that you can walk on? I've seen many of you do this

How do you make half floors (like the first part of a ramp) that you can walk on? I've seen many of you do this

There are a few items that has a height to it, which makes it look like a "half floor".
However I haven't memorized the item ID's so someone else has to fill you in on that :)

There are a few items that has a height to it, which makes it look like a "half floor".
However I haven't memorized the item ID's so someone else has to fill you in on that :)

Yea thanks guessed so much. Anyone who knows an item I can use for this?

Last edited:
Looks good, I would've picked a darker floor for the wall though.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back